[TowerTalk] FW: Topband: RFI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Topband: RFI
From: "Wm. Freddy Curtis" <curtisf@dtccom.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 17:13:16 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Wm. Freddy Curtis [mailto:curtisf@dtccom.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 1:47 PM
To: 'Richards'
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Topband: RFI

Richards,
Thanks!  I couldn't of said it better... The original poster wanted to know
about the Inverted L.  I tried to give him the good & bad I had experienced
with the antenna.  I appreciate my fellow Tower Talkers to keep me
"on-topic."  I hope everyone has a very happy & prosperous 2009.  Wait a
minute that was "off topic" too...
Freddy Curtis - KC4GUG