[TowerTalk] Barker & Williamson (E.F. Johnson) HDVL-HDCL-HDA Coil Sets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Barker & Williamson (E.F. Johnson) HDVL-HDCL-HDA Coil Sets
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:07:29 -0500
As part of a link-coupled tuner project, I need any of the above B&W "HD"
series coil sets (e.g., 80 HDVL, 40 HDCL, 80 HDA, etc.) in any condition so
long as the base insulator and jack pins are intact.  These are the big B&W
(as well as re-named E.F. Johnson) 1KW series on a large 8.25" ceramic base.

Separately, I am also interested in obtaining any of the large plug-in
banana pins.  The pins on the "HD" series are about 8 mm in diameter (about
twice the diameter of the standard 4 mm banana pin).

Please reply by private e-mail with pricing and ceramic coil base condition.

Tnx!

Paul, W9AC