[TowerTalk] Dimensions of tower base for Tri Ex WT 51 tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dimensions of tower base for Tri Ex WT 51 tower
From: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:16:26 -0800 (PST)
Can anyone give me the dimensions of the above ground section of the tower base
for the WT 51 tower. I bought a used WT 51 today without the base today. I need
information about the size of the section that the WT 51 sits on and
information about the winch near the bottom of that section that raises the
tower to the upright position and also tilts the tower over.

Does anyone have the technical data for that base such as drawings etc.? Any
and all help will be appreciated. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW