Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switching, filters, matching items for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switching, filters, matching items for sale
From: Blake Meinecke <n4gi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:08:02 -0500
All items are spoken for. Tnx !

73,
Blake N4GI

-----Original Message-----
From: Blake Meinecke <n4gi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 9:30 AM
To: towertalk@contesting.com

Reducing the scale of my station...  The following items aren't (or haven't)
been used in quite some time and I need to start cleaning up.

Array Solutions 2X6-pack antenna switch with 2 Top Ten Devices Yaesu Band
Decoders - $325 for all   ***note I think only one band decoder works, don't
know which one, easy to repair, don't have time to mess with it.

(2) ICE 419B filters - $200 each  *I'd prefer to sell both of these together

(2) Array solutions 2-antenna Mini Stackmatches - $60 each

Don't like the price?  Make me a reasonable offer.  Prices don't include
shipping - I'll be at the Orlando Hamfest too.

73,
Blake N4GI