[TowerTalk] Limit Switch for MA770 Tubular Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Limit Switch for MA770 Tubular Tower
From: "Ray Benny" <rbenny@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:41:11 -0800
I'm rebuilding a 30 year old MA770 tubular tower and need to replace the
upper and lower limit switches. Actually, they are both mounted near the top
of the tower on a flat plate. The old switches were make by Lincoln, PN
30-2000 but I cannot find any reference to "Lincoln" switches on Google. I
did find a number of companies that make roller and plunger type limit
switches but I have no idea which would work.

Does anyone know of a type or make of replacement switch that would
work? I can provide photos if necessary.

Thanks,

Ray, N6VR