Re: [TowerTalk] TRX 80 Raising fixture-Setup

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TRX 80 Raising fixture-Setup
From: "Alex and La Nell" <kr6g@hughes.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:58:26 -0800
        Any one have a picture on how they hooked up TRX 80 raising fixture
to the 4-72 ft tower. ? I lowered my tower, and when I tried to raise it
back up, the rear tower leg has moved about 1/2 and does not match up with
plate. I plan on just loosening up two front bolts and pulling it forward.
Lost most of my documents on it. ( Had a house fire in Aug 08 ) But would
like to know I have it installed correctly.

Thanks Alex

Alexander Enterprises
Kenwood, Vertex,Bendix King, Midland, Smartcom
Authorized Sales, Service
Quincy, Calif. 95971
530-281-6411
Alex     La Nell