Re: [TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL
From: "NE6V" <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:38:23 -0800
OK,
So we should discuss, towers and design of them and antennas., not a
problem. I guess we CAN NOT discuss the sale of or selling them correct?
Because if I sell something I will have to state my acceptable payment
methods, and it appears discussing those payment methods are NOT ALLOWED.
This is good information for all of us to know, thank you Steve k7lxc for
the heads up. Also I'm very sorry for discussing "inapporiate material"
please for give me. I will continue to remind myself that discussing payment
or payment methods are NOT ALLOWED here not a problem, Sir. Have a GREAT
DAY.

73
de
NE6V

P.S. Steve, I just have to ask, I assume you have NEVER GOTTEN the PAYPAL
SXXXW!