[TowerTalk] Value of M2 Used Orion OR2800DC Rotator + Control Box?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Value of M2 Used Orion OR2800DC Rotator + Control Box?
From: Keith Hester <ks9c@itis.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 06:16:54 -0600
I have donated a slightly used OR2800DC (+ control box) to the
Engineering Department of the local State University.  (I thought the
unit was defective and replaced it with a new one. When it was removed
from the tower, I found that only the central shaft bolt was
improperly tightened!)

Can anyone help me determine a fair valuation for tax purposes?  It
was given as a gift.

73 & Thanks,

Keith, KS9C
Middleton, WI