Re: [TowerTalk] horses as antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com, 'wu7x' <wu7x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] horses as antennas
From: Greg - AB7R <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:01:31 -0500
I obviously did not catch all of this thread but I find this email funny.  I
have 3
horses and would also be interested in knowing how to make them radiate.

Do yo feed the tail as a long wire with a jumper between their ears?

When the ears twitch do you get any directivity?

If I put smaller shoes on the front and larger ones in the back to I get any
forward gain?  :)

Does a draft horse work better on the lower bands and a mini-horse better on
VHF?

Do you have to trim their mane to make them resonate?

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065