Re: [TowerTalk] VHF-UHF Stacking distances

To: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VHF-UHF Stacking distances
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:11:21 -0500
Purhaps I did not make myself clear enough, as usual...HiHi!!!
I have one yagi that is an 11 ele for 435Mhz and one yagi that is an 11
Element for 144Mhz, both yagis will be mounted on an old boom from an old
11M yagi I Have here, I would like to know just how far apart to place both
yagis, I know the E plane in degrees for both yagis, how can I convert that
information into a distance I can understand?...