[TowerTalk] Rohn 45G - Swaged or welded sleeves on legs ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G - Swaged or welded sleeves on legs ??
From: "Leonard Els" <leonard@cs.ukzn.ac.za>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:42:02 +0200
I am somewhat confused ... I was under the impression that the 45G and
55G have welded sleeves on legs, and 20G and 25G have swaged legs.  Some
recent replies suggest that Rohn 45G has swaged legs and look very
similar to 25G (except for different in size)?  Were there 2 different
designs over the years?

Not that the tower sections I have are 45G, but I was sure the welded
sleeves were similar to 45G.  Can anyone shed some light?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35830322@N08/3308268909/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/35830322@N08/3308268909/>

--
CrazyHorse