Re: [TowerTalk] Phased Vertical Follow-up

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phased Vertical Follow-up
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:47:52 -0400 (EDT)
I do have the ARRL Antenna Compendium volumes, except for Vol #5 and #7, so
I'll look through those to see if the article is in of of them. Someone
mentioned mounting the couple of verticals above a metal roof, but my garage is
a typical "Stick-built" construction, with 2X6 construction, composite shinge
roof, and effectively no metal. I'll have to use tripods, radials, etc.