Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bandwidth of a 1/4wl 80m vertical

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bandwidth of a 1/4wl 80m vertical
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:36:50 +0100
Well, how about approach, emtioned even in ON4UN's book - make vertical
resonant in CW part of band, short it with series capacitor to be
resonant in SSB portion of the band. Relay, switching in shortening
capacitor may (at CW portion of band) add piece of phasing line to keep
correct phasing at both portions of the band.

73  Mirko, S57AD

jimlux pravi: