Re: [TowerTalk] 67' vertical

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>, RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 67' vertical
From: Greg - AB7R <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:31:03 -0400
Gulf Alpha antennas also make a very  nice one that is VERY hefty and a great
design.  I
think I also paid $100 for it.  I particularly like its built-in stop block so
that when
you are raising the antenna it stops you and everything is lined up.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Mon Mar 23 12:52 , RICHARD SOLOMON  sent: