[TowerTalk] Some nice antennas for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Some nice antennas for sale
From: "gerry" <k1ny@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:40:25 -0400
My friend is going into semi retirement from tower installation work and he has
to make room. Makes me feel old saying that.

He some nice antennas he wants to sell. Everything  in good shape and he will
pack them professionally for shipping unless you can pick them up in Tristate
NYC area. Prices plus shipping.

Here's the list:

Force 12:

 EF 515    (he has 3 )     5 elements 15 meters list price is  $789  sell for
$310

 EF  610   (he has 3)      6 elements 10 meters list price is   $849  sell for
$320

Force 12 Zagi  duobander 5 elements on 20 and  3 elements 40 was about $2500
new  sell for $800

HyGain :

TH-11 list $1160   new sell for $400

Mosley:

 TA 54  List $1460  sell $490

Sommer

XP80  multiband    believe  it's a 24 foot boom 10-40 meters sell for $580

he also has
parts for the TH6 and KLM parts(insulators and aluminum)

Rotors

Tailtwister    $275
HamIV        $240
Yaesu 800  $150

and an Az el for satellite work

He has Triex towers also. I'll list them in another post.

Please contact me only if your really interested.

 Wish I had the real estate for these.

Tks,

Gerry  K1NY

gerys1@verizon.net