Re: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Anyone know the CURRENT Los Angeles County Zoning

To: NE6V <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Anyone know the CURRENT Los Angeles County Zoning Rule for Twr HGT?]
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:42:22 -0700
Communications towers are a big deal these days with all the PCS sites
going in.  That is not a category you want to be in. Hopefully the
exception for amateur radio towers is still on the books. You might
consider talking to Skip KJ6Y. He installs a lot of towers in the LA
basin. I suspect he knows the permitting drill pretty well.