[TowerTalk] Looking for a remote antenna switch

Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for a remote antenna switch
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:20:36 -0500
Looking for a remote antenna switch to use with a quad before too
long. Anyone have a reasonable one that is just sitting on a shelf,
unused?

mike, k5wmg

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Mark Spencer <mspencer12345@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> You might want to consider the wind loading of the pipe vs cables ?
>
> I seem to recall seeing specs for towers that state the number of feed lines
> that can be attached to the tower legs.   The wind load of a piece of pipe
> might be significantly more than a bundle of cables that can be easily pulled
> thru a given size pipe ?

Michael Goins
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary

Mike
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary
--
Michael Goins, Editor/Publisher
Natural Awakenings-San Antonio/Hill Country magazine

Who is the Natural Awakenings Reader?
According to audits conducted by the CVC Verification Council, this
healthy planet/healthy person readership is:
- Overwhelmingly female (70 +%).
- 3 out of 4 will purchase products or services from ads seen in
Natural Awakenings.
- Over 52% have a household income of over 50K.
- 67% are between the ages of 25-54.
- Natural Awakenings Magazine rated higher over TV, radio, internet
and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related
information.

Michael Goins
Pipe Creek, Texas
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Dave Barry