Re: [TowerTalk] That's NOT my WEBSITE

To: NE6V <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] That's NOT my WEBSITE
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:43:24 -0400
Mr. NE6V -- I also think your original post is inappropriate and
misplaced  - it is inappropriate to advertise a commercial product
on this group.   You did not post a message to "talk" towers or discuss
antenna theory, but to promote the sale of a specific commercial
product.  You are not making a one-time mention of how you want
to sell the odd used or extra antenna in your garage - you are promoting
a commercial antenna venture.   You said "many have asked what a
"Giz-moth-key" is...  but that is a most disingenuous claim, as I cannot
recall ANYONE asking about those, let alone "many" of us doing so.

THAT is highly inappropriate and off topic.  Considering your extensive
credentials, it is all the more egregious and stinky.  YOU should know
better and your continued wrangling is making it worse.

Sheesh.  Have you no scruples?    Please do the right thing and
take this off list.