[TowerTalk] another 160/80m rx loop question

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] another 160/80m rx loop question
From: r miles <greenacres113@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:29:22 -0400
What I'm asking is anyone using a rx diamond [pvc with coax inside & a matching
network]? What do you use as a pre -amp? Anyone rotating theirs? A pennant or
large wire loop is impractical in my case. 8 towers,guys,2 mono verticals and
shrubbery is enough to mow around. I want as simple as possible  rx loop.
k9il