Re: [TowerTalk] Advice pse : Log Periodic versus small Steppir

To: "'r young'" <ryoung158@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice pse : Log Periodic versus small Steppir
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:15:38 -0700
I rebuilt a KT-36 twice, never again.  Go the Steppir route, but go for a
three element and get the big improvement in gain and front to back over a
two element Steppir.

No problems with my 3 element Steppir in 4 years except the known problem
with the Mission couplings they used for a brief period of time causing the
elements to fall off, which Steppir replaced FOC.

No problems like that with any of the new ones that you will purchase now.

Mike