[TowerTalk] LMR-600 Connector (SOURCE for ALL TIMES-Andrew, etc.DVIS R

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR-600 Connector (SOURCE for ALL TIMES-Andrew, etc.DVIS RF)
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:16:15 -0400
Dick,      A great  source for all Times cable, Andrew, control cables, ant
wire, insulators, Poly Phaser, etc  etc .  is DAVIS RF Co.   Very
competitive pricing, if not lowest.   Exc cust service, friendly.    I  AM
biased,  I started the company!!  HI
    Dick, do you need crimp or clamp....I will send you pricing on Monday.
2 meter repeaters, N or UHF?? ....  UHF's are fine, less exp.  and ours are
rated to 300 MHz, with only .200 dB insertion at 300 MHz.  But obviously the
equipment type required would rule.   Contact me directly if you like.
Think you will find better price vs. RF Parts.  (and Roger uses us  !)
73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com