[TowerTalk] k5fd (again)

To: "Tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] k5fd (again)
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:31:51 -0400
Sorry to clutter up the list with this, but it is tower related :-)

Recently I posted a query as to how to get in touch with K5FD. His website
is down and emails to his address are bouncing. Someone on this list (I
don't know who) was kind enough to call James and tell him I was looking for
him. James sent me an email (oddly, from the account that doesn't work)
asking if my address is still the same for some boards he needs to ship to
me. Alas, my replies to that address have bounced. I would greatly
appreciate it if the person who called James would contact me off-list and
either give me James's phone number or pass a message to him (the address is
good and please ship the boards!) Also tell him the email address still
isn't working.

Thanks and back to the regular discussion.

73, Dick WC1M