Re: [TowerTalk] Rooftop guy anchoring

To: John Parnell <jparnell@igc.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rooftop guy anchoring
From: Dan <n5ar@air-pipe.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:51:26 -0700
John, if I was in your shoes I would drop the idea of a guyed tower
installed with guying as you describe. It will be a real headache to get
it approved. I would go the self supporting tower route. It would be
much more attractive. You could use HDBX Rohn or one of the nice
Canadian jobs that Steve sells. Maybe R45 might work unguyed. Am I
missing something?
73, Dan, N5AR