Re: [TowerTalk] (Repost) Engineering advice on above ground foundation

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] (Repost) Engineering advice on above ground foundation
From: Joe - WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 14:32:22 -0600
Not wanting to continue to re-state the obvious - my initial response
stated there was a difference between our installations - would be nice
if you would acknowledge that, rather than continue to pursue the
"difference".  As a former chief of engineering plans and programs for
the USAF, I have a basic understanding of failure analysis - but that
assumes there is a failure.   Then again, I understand the
"tongue-in-cheek" response you're making.

73,

Joe
WDØM