Re: [TowerTalk] Water saturated soil

To: "Ed Swiderski, KU4BP" <ku4bp@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Water saturated soil
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:19:47 -0400
I'm going to do what others are probably going to suggest:

Contact a Professional Engineer and have him take a look at the
property.  Sure, it will cost you money, but he'll be able to advise you
how to properly install a tower without having it fall next time you get
a gully-washer.  Be prepared for him to advise you to *not* install a
tower at all.

OT:  Hmm...wonder if you're related to Mike and Susan?

--
--JohnK
73 de W5NNH

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090607-0, 06/07/2009
Tested on: 6/8/2009 10:19:48 AM