Re: [TowerTalk] Quick Disconnect Suggestion

To: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>, Rob Katz <rob.katz@thelegacycenter.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Quick Disconnect Suggestion
From: Marvin Munster <mmunster@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:08:53 -0700
Hello Dennis,
Nice to see you at the EARS meeting.

As for the company you are promoting here, I
think I stock most of the things that this
company has, but at a lower cost.  Most are
listed on my web site, however in the very near
future, I will be upgrading my site to include a
lot more items.  Just an example, the fuses that
they list, ATO automotive fuse are about 3 or 4
times what I have them listed for.  I have a
rotor pack that has the connectors known as
Powerpole and are in various colors about the
same price as the trailer connectors that you
have to splice to your wire.  That makes for kind
of a messy installation.  Any way, take a look.

www.impulseelectronics.com

Marvin - W6MJM