Re: [TowerTalk] Self-support Tower on Rock? - Nixed

To: "'Towertalk e-Goups'" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Self-support Tower on Rock? - Nixed
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:28:59 -0400
Thanks guys for the input on towers and rocks.

It seems as much as both my wife and I liked the location and the near zero
floor noise on HF, the house is a no go. The builder is holding out for a
King's ransom and there is little chance of us finding common ground on a
price. In short the house buy is nixed.

Thanks again,
Eric.