[TowerTalk] Why I'm tramming a 6 meter antenna

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Why I'm tramming a 6 meter antenna
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:49:04 -0500
 I want to try it as I stated in my email just to get the feel of it. I will
be installing a M2 75/80 rotatable dipole late this year or early next year.
I'd rather learn on something smaller and lighter then on something kinda
large.
 There are also 3 sets of guys on this tower and 2 side-mounted 6M-7JHV's. I
know I could just pull it up and have someone steer around the guys....been
there done that, the idea is for me to learn how to get something larger up.

  Gregg  K9KL