[TowerTalk] Tower Grounding advice

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Grounding advice
From: Eugene Jensen <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:57:22 -0400
Instead of me going into one of my long winded explanation go to this
website and the information is first rate and best FREEEEEE. Search there
site under Radio towers and it's all there and being a electrician it an old
wives tale of blasted tower bases. It like all old fables it dies hard. I
just installed a 80 foot Rohn SSMW and it's grounded by Rohn spec as per my
engineered plans from them. Go by a cell tower site and study the legs and
it all comes together in your head of what they are doing. It all wired
together and go out 16 feet and a ring forms and then out 16 feet more
useing 10 3/4 Ground rods.  73 Gene K2QWD