Re: [TowerTalk] Powder coat or galvanize - tree mount fixture

To: wland wland <wlanddx@gmail.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Powder coat or galvanize - tree mount fixture
From: Gary Bonnor <jamieb@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 20:09:24 +1000
Chris,

Galvanising here in VK is usually costed by the weight of the items
to be galvanised. I assume it is a similar proposition in the US.

Find yourself an engineering firm fabricating trailers or building
products or any products exposed to weather extremes who regularly
have jobs galvanised and get them to put it through with one of their
job lots. The steel shop you are using to build the side mount may
even be able to suggest or arrange someone suitable.

Catchya,

Gary
VK4ZGB