Re: [TowerTalk] Ham In Need Of Our Moral Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham In Need Of Our Moral Support
From: "Clay W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:25:46 -0700
I'd like to see all of the off-topic posts stop (and hopefully never start).
But I'm curious about something Steve.  I counted 14 posts about Tesla's
birthday, and I couldn't find any tower related info in any of them.  You
let that thread continue for days with saying anything.  What makes this
post different from those?

73,
Clay  W7CE