[TowerTalk] Ham In Need Of Our Moral Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham In Need Of Our Moral Support
From: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:18:37 -0400
I for one totally agree with Clay W7CE,  I would like to see all off topic
posts stop completely (ex. Tesla's Birthday). However if the case law
exisists to allow some such posts what better than to try and help another
ham truly in need? We must support each other because there are tons of
folks that would love to see Ham radio cease to exisist all together. No
apologies given or needed. 73, Joe N4JBK