[TowerTalk] REPOST: 6m Moxon and F12 C3-SS Spacing?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, PVRC REFLECTOR <PVRC@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] REPOST: 6m Moxon and F12 C3-SS Spacing?
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:48:11 -0400
My tribander (a Force 12 C3-SS) sits on a roof tower approx. 6 ft above the
peak of my roof.

I'd like to add a Ariane Arrays (now-defunct) *6 METER* 2-el Moxon
above my tribander
and below the horizontal element of my 160m wire that runs almost directly
over it.

My question:  What's the stacking distance?  Ariane said 3 feet if I off set
it 90 degrees from tribander.  Others have said 15 feet regardless.

When dealing with a roof tower, this is a HUGE difference!

My primary concern is the potential degradation of the tribander's
performance.

73 & Thanks,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC