[TowerTalk] Great prices on "STUFF"

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great prices on "STUFF"
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:49:28 -0700

Again, I recommend this Sherco outfit (have no connection), and the new weekly
special (click on it) has a neat item for holding rolled up cable, as well as
other "stuff" for when working on summertime tower/aerial chores --- as well as
multi-conductor wire, etc... fun shopping their catalogues for us hams -- like
the big 12VDC fans for our mobile amps, and like that ...
I intend to do some aerial work in the next couple weeks.  Going to set my
Alinco roof tower up and see who hollers .. hoping no one -- then will mount it
for either my 6M beam or a tribander... with a 14 el switichable polarity 2M
atop.  This living dwntown is the pits, am withing blocks of both the county
and city courthouses .. and live across the street from a city engineer ..
aaarrrgghhh!  Se ya on 6 !!  73   Mark  AA6DX  CN70

http://www.autosupply.ws/