Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g Tower Jacks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g Tower Jacks
From: "Robert West" <robert.west@just-micro.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:37:54 -0400
Thanks, I know.  I was trying to see if anyone had one or two they no longer
needed.  That way they could make some cash for them and save me some money
as well.  On the second question, there are many out there that make junk so
if no one had one to sell, I was looking for a recommendation from someone
who had experience with a jack that was of good quality.  I don't want to be
140' up to find out the jacks are junk.