[TowerTalk] Speaking of boom correction.

Subject: [TowerTalk] Speaking of boom correction.
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 03:22:35 -0400
I have a pair of stacked C3i 2-meter beams.  The boom to mast mount is
just a u-bolt with a TV like mast clamp. The boom is fairly small
diameter and isn't strong enough to really tighten down on the boom to
mast clamps. I'm going to be adding 4 X 6 attachment plates using 1 1/4"
SS saddle clamps.  The elements go straight through the boom and are
insulated from it.   Should I consider making any adjustments to the
elements?

73

Roger (K8RI)