[TowerTalk] Surplus electronic cable source?

To: "TOWERTALK" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Surplus electronic cable source?
From: "Brad Anbro" <n9en@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:31:08 -0000
Hello all,

Does anyone know of any websites / companies that
sell surplus electronic cable? I am looking for a source
for relatively inexpensive cable to run in an underground
conduit between my house and a tower that I have in
the "side yard."

It's a lengthy run; approximately 250 feet and I'm looking
for 16 or 16 AWG cable with 4 to 8 conductors. I have
already checked out Mouser & Newark Electronics and
was hoping to find a less-expensive source.

Thanks for any help...

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]