Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain HyTower Questions

To: <k3lr@k3lr.com>, "'Dan Schaaf'" <dan-schaaf@att.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain HyTower Questions
From: "Bill Winkis" <kc4pe@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:19:29 -0400
WOW ... this is a revelation....!! I've used HyTowers for the past 40 years
and have never heard of this approach which is timely as I'm ready to strip
my stock HyTower down to just 40/80 meter operation...
I'm a little confused at to Tim's explanation......(ie: "Stinger"..??) Has
any one have a sketch of the final 75/80 meter config using Tim's mods..???

-Bill
kc4pe@bellsouth.net