[TowerTalk] hybrid quad answer/correction

To: antennas <antennas@mailman.qth.net>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] hybrid quad answer/correction
From: r miles <greenacres113@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 9:16:24 -0400
I  guess I misunderstood how the 'quad'  looked in it's true shape.  Wx  had
taken  it's toll. Plus I found the manual!! I'm sorry I gave a  false
discription. It turns out to be a Butternut HF4B Butterfly Quagi.
I wonder if anyone out there is still using one of these antennas?
I'm taking the aluminium tubing to use on a 30m Moxon I'm building. I have the
coil, hairpins & spiraled wire if someone is in need of them to repair one of
these  antennas. Just cover the postage to ship.  Contact me off reflector.
k9il