[TowerTalk] Tower for sale/help identifying tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower for sale/help identifying tower
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:15:32 -0500
Hey All,

I am listing this for KC0YOP, who does not subscribe and is on dial-up.

Here is the link to pictures:

http://springfield.craigslist.org/bar/1324075377.html

I saw it today and would expect the extended length to be about 72? as each
section is 20? long.  The legs are slightly larger than 1? diameter hollow,
and the center-to-center distances are as follows:

16?

12?

9?

6?

So one cannot mount a rotator internally and clearly it needs to be guyed.
I did not measure the cross-bars, but they looked about 3/8? and it is a ?Z?
design.  The entire structure is galvanized.

Aaron wants to get a new hunting bow, and he wants $700 for the tower.  It
is in pretty good shape but I saw a spot or two that would need some work,
and it needs a crank or motor and to be re-cabled.

If anyone knows what brand it likely is, I?d be interested in knowing.
Aaron can be reached at greenywhitie@netzero.com

Thanks.

Art Trampler, KØRO