[TowerTalk] LM-354HDSP Motor Wiring

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM-354HDSP Motor Wiring
From: "Michael Hofe, AI3H" <AI3H@thehofefamily.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:04:23 -0400
Hello.  I am in despirate need of a little help with the wiring of my crank-up
motor for my LM-354HDSP.  I purchased the tower in the early part of 2000 and
am finally getting around to finishing the project.  When I compare the actual
wiring markings in the motor to the wiring diagram in my manual, they do not
reconcile.  The actual wires in the motor are marked T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T8 and
T9, along with a green case ground screw.  Whereas the manual shows references
to wires labeled P1 and P2, in addition to the T references I previously
mentioned.  If anyone could let me know which motor wires get bridged and which
motor wires get attached to which terminals inside the control box, that would
be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Hofe, AI3H