[TowerTalk] Glenn Martin

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Glenn Martin
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:20:09 -0500
I bought 4 galv. steel 4' guy anchors last month over the web with no
problems.  Actually there is one problem but it's not related to
security:  You order something from them, but hear nothing back until
the product is at your doorstep.  I've gotten used to some feedback
with internet ordering--Thanks, we're working on it....here's a
tracking number....stuff like that.  My, what a difference from the
days when you'd fill out an order form with a m.o. or check and mail
it to Allied, or Lafayette, or Sears and wait two months in the dark
about your order, coming home everyday wondering if today would be the
day and getting disappointed a lot....

73

Rob K5UJ