[TowerTalk] Rohn 45

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45
From: Dave <k7qt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:40:17 -0700 (PDT)
Good afternoon to the group. I am searching for the following items and thought
I would try the Towertalk group first. I need the BPL45G Bearing Plate, AS455G
Accessory Shelf, and the SB45G Short Base section, all for the model 45 tower.
If anyone could provide me with procuring these parts I would be much obliged.
On another note, I must say that the technical expertise I have read here is
tremendous, and shows how much the amateur community is involved with all the
aspects of communications.

Dave Frechette, K7QT