Re: [TowerTalk] EHS vs Phillystran

To: "F.R. Ashley" <gdadx2@clearwire.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EHS vs Phillystran
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:27:02 -0400
Buddy, do you have a US source for the DEBEGLASS guy wires? They look
promising, but all the sources I found on my initial google were
Australian.  Not fond of paying the freight for that to arrive on these
shores!

--JohnK
73 de W5NNH
10X 75371/M&M 117/SMIRK 6185/Six Club 285/TRA 2499/Norcross 228 F&AM