Re: [TowerTalk] LightningProtectionDevicesPolyP, Response

To: "'Steve Davis -Davis RF Co.'" <sdavis@davisrf.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LightningProtectionDevicesPolyP, Response
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:14:09 -0500
Well, I may be wrong too! I haven't been associated with Polyphaser for
about 10 or 15 years. The original company was sold several years ago and I
had heard that some of the products were made cheaper than the originals.
A couple of others said that the units they had were all solid state also. I
hadn't paid that much attention to their products in the past several years
so they may well have changed them. But the original coaxial products had
gas tubes in them for many years.

73
Gary  K4FMX