Re: [TowerTalk] M2 OR2800PX Setup Question

To: k6zz@ccis.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 OR2800PX Setup Question
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:35:40 -0400
Hi Bob,

I have the OR2800PX and I have mine calibrated for
south stop (180 degrees). After setting P3 to 180
P2 goes to L194  but P1 stays at 14 !!!

Don't worry, it still works fine business...

You will then either have to loosen the clamps and turn
your antenna, by hand, to 180 degrees or turn the rotator
to 0.0 degrees and then loosen the clamps and manually turn the
antenna, which will now be pointed south, back to the north!!!

I hope I didn't confuse the issue...

73,
Ted  K2QMF