Re: [TowerTalk] [ForSale-Swap] More Antenna Analyzers

To: "Michael M. Raskin" <rask1553@bellsouth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, "ForSale-Swap Reflector" <ForSale-Swap@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [ForSale-Swap] More Antenna Analyzers
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:13:14 -0400
Ive been more than pleased with a MFJ 259B where it has mostly been used on
40-160M setting up vertical arrays and a HB 2/2 for 40M. It also was a help
setting up Beverages.

I dont need VNA accuracy for those simple projects.

It was bothered a bit by BCB overload on 160 but that was a simple junkbox
cure.

Carl
KM1H