Re: [TowerTalk] 3 Inch boom material source?

To: Doug Snowden <dougn4ij@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3 Inch boom material source?
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:28:10 -0400
Some irrigation tubing is quite stout enough.
Still waiting to hear from my 'supplier' about his spare irrigation tubing.
He has quite a few 3" and 4" tubes in 20'-30' lengths.
As this is prime time for orchards, he hasn't given me his inventory
of spare tubing [it's all spare now .. he's using drip lines in his
orchard].
73
Don
N8DE