[TowerTalk] M2 assembly manuals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 assembly manuals
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:56:19 -0300
Seems that the conversión of inches to cm where not the worst thing.

During the assembly of my M2 15M6 antenna, I think I have something wrong in
the drilled holes to put the eyebolts that fix the boom with the rope.

The back eyebolt is INSIDE the hairpin tubes, between the SO239 of the balun
and the shorting bar of the hairpin. And the boom is not straight, this
section seems to be bad.

I think is my mistake, but I spend all the afternoon assembling the boom,
too much time to do that, and never found the way to have it correct.

The M2 manuals are not so good, a brief description, you need to speak
English fluently to figure out how to build the antennas. Not diagrams or
photos, instead are great antennas, I missed the Cushcraft manuals!

Now will try to contact M2 to know if I have a wrong boom section.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM