Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi spacing - Same band not stacked

To: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi spacing - Same band not stacked
From: N6FD <n6fd@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:07:55 -0700
You probably need to do some electromagnetic modeling.  The answer
depends on a lot of things.  The length of the booms, whether or not the
elements are isolated from the boom, and any other interacting
structures such as guy wires are present.  It also depends on the
frequency, I assume that you are talking about 20M.  As with most
things, there are no easy answers.

73, Erich N6FD